Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Worst Day Ever.... -Noah

Ok...so yesterday I picked Noah up from school and it is always the highlight of my day. Watching him skip to the car with a HUGE smile on his face is PRICELESS!!! However, yesterday was different. I spotted by little "Bear" coming out of the building with a very sad face : ( I opened the door and said.....

Me: "Noah what's wrong?"
Noah: "Mom I had the Worst day ever."
Me: "Noah what happened?" (expecting something awful because of his expression)
Noah: "The two girls I like the best hurt my feelings...Morgan was braghing that she was a better writer than me and Haley told me to zip my lips because I was talking."

I tried not to laugh because it seemed like such silly things to be so upset about but I hugged him and told him.....

Me: "Sometimes people say things that they don't mean, and we have to forgive them because that's what Jesus would want us to do. "
Noah: "Ok but I better tell them to get Jesus in their hearts so they won't talk mean to people anymore."
Me: "Well even though we have Jesus in our hearts doesn't mean we don't make mistakes."
Noah: "Mom you should be a Sunday School Teacher becuase you sound just like one!"

I love my Little Noah Bear!!!!

No comments: