Friday, November 13, 2009

LOCK IN

Tonight the twins are at their first church lock in.... They were so excited! I remember having lock-ins at my church when I was in junior high and high school. They were going swimming and playing basketball at the Ymca then the girls were getting bussed back to the church for the remainder of the time and the boys stay at the Y. I think that is a great idea. Keep boys and girls separated!!!! So I will pick them up at 7 am and then we are in for a treat. Tired and crabby girls for the rest of the weekend! Fun for us!!! I made them do their homework, cleaning, and laundry before they could go so they wouldn't have to worry about it this weekend! I'm excited for them I have great memories of these fun nights once upon a time when I was young!

No comments: