Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Holiday=Another Illness

It always happens....It is unavoidable....Someone always gets sick when a holiday is here. My sister arrives tonight at our house from Arkansas for the weekend, it is her birthday and we are celebrating the 4th of July. A huge fun filled... family filled... weekend and Gray wakes up sick today. We always have strep at Christmas, the flu at Easter, and Colds or Flu on Thanksgiving..All other holidays or family weekends Gray usually has his normal snot all over his face and everyone looks at him like he has the SWINE FLU.... My family has become hesitant to even make plans with us because we make everyone sick. So today Gray has massive diarrhea and a fever URGH!!!!! He has sores on his behind and wants to be held. Potty training is out the door and diapers must remain on except this morning when I thought it would be a good idea to air his butt out a bit and he pooped all over the bathroom rug. So I was out in my nightgown using the hose to spray off the rug. My neighbor looked at me like I was a crazy woman. So I pray that the Lord put his healing hands on my little Grayson and make him better. Really SOON!!!!

No comments: