Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Easter Bunny.....

This morning as we were heading out the door we noticed a bunny had just become FRESH ROADKILL right in front of our house.

Kevin: Oh man I hope that wasn't the Easter Bunny.

Grayson: Oh I hope it wasn't either.

Noah: Gray the Easter Bunny is not real, its just Mom & Dad.

Grayson: No it is not! The Easter Bunny is coming to bring me some candy.

Noah: Gray Mom & Dad put candy in your basket....Duh!

Me: Noah who told you that the Easter Bunny isn't real?

Noah: Mom I am 7 now I know these things.

Me: OK then you can believe what you want but don't ruin it for your brother he is only 3.

I can't believe he doesn't believe anymore : ( The twins were at least 9 when they figured it all out and I thought I had a couple more years before the boys figured it all out. Noah still believes in the Tooth Fairy and Santa...I can't quite figure out why he believes in them and not the Bunny. We teach our kids the real reason of the holidays and would never lie to them if they asked if the make believe things were real. I guess I am sad about it because my babies are growing up so fast.....
So here's hoping that the Easter Bunny is not the bunny that is smeared all over my street!!!!

Happy Easter to everyone and may we all REJOICE that he has Risen!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I don't think the Easter Bunny has the same appeal as Santa or the Tooth Fairy in our house too. I do think mason still believes but I am sad for you that Noah doesn't.

I hope you have a great Easter anyway :)!

kanishk said...

lovely blog it is
indian classified site