Friday, December 18, 2009

TGIF...

It's finally friday! Can I get a HOORAY!!! It's been a long week. Getting Christmas presents sent out, Christmas cards done and sent, Christmas shopping, youth group party, school parties today, wow I'm wiped! Now the kids are home and it's offically Christmas vacation! Time to sled, bake, sleep in, watch movies, be with our family and friends! My favorite time of year for sure!! (I know I'm singing a different tune since my last entry.)

Yesterday was my 31st birthday, and it was a great day! It started by waking up to starbucks and a necklace from my family. It is a family tree necklace from lisaleonardesigns.com! It is gorgeous and I'm totally in love with it. Check her website out and prepare to fall in love yourself. Thank you to MckMama at mycharmingkids.blogspot.com for sharing her site with everyone! Then I had lunch with my hubby, bro & sis inlaw, and parents at P.f. Changs, and then dessert at Cheesecake Factory! Red Velvet Cheesecake...yummy may I say it is a slice of culinary HEAVEN! I ate to my hearts content! What a great day!

Now a week until Christmas!!!! Can hardly wait!

No comments: