Monday, January 5, 2009

December 2008







December was a Great time at the Fisher House. It was the first Christmas in our new house and Grayson is at such a cute age and his excitement was Awesome. We started our holiday festivities with the kids Christmas pagent at church. Noah played Joseph and had to walk Mary and Baby Jesus down the isle. He was so cute and I cried like a baby..... The girls were in a play and sang. Alivia also had a part in the Christmas on 84th St. play, she had a lot of fun preparing for it and the 4 performances were great....I also cried at that.

Christmas Eve we had Angie and Brian over after church for time of fellowship and Kevin and I had a great evening putting out gifts from Santa. The girls dont believe in Santa anymore and Noah was glad we put the fire out in our fireplace before we went to bed so Santa didn't burn his butt.

We spent Christmas Day and the rest of the weekend spending time with all the Grandparents....Aunts.....Uncles.....and Cousins..... My sister Trish and her family were back from Arkansas and we had a great time staying up late eating...laughing...playing games.... We were sad to have them leave on New Years Day.

We also passed around the stomach flu and Strep throat so that was not so fun. Gray had it the worst and then passed it on to Grandma Becky, Grandpa Dan, and Aunt Em.....SORRY GUYS!

My Cousin Siera got engaged to Chris Madison on Christmas Eve so an April wedding is fast approaching and we are all really excited for them. My brother and sister -inlaw welcomed a son Elijah Daniel the week before Christmas on my Birthday.....We are so excited about this new gift to our family. And yes I did turn "30" and Noah is so glad I did not turn old and crusty. Kevin threw me a party at Old Chicago with my family and all my friends so that was a fun night . My brother Jason made it back from Iraq the afternoon before my party so that was a great Birthday Gift.

Most importantly we have been celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus. We are so so so greatful for the gift of eternal life....And it is with much Joy to see my children understand the real meaning of Christmas. Happy New Year to all of you!

No comments: