Friday, October 3, 2008

Stay at Home Blues.....

I'm so glad its Friday. However its 1:28 pm and I'm still in P.J.'s.....Doing laundry....and more laundry. Sometimes I wish we could wear the same clothes all week and nobody would notice. I have changed 4 bad....bad.....bad.....diapers already (as many times as I have ran one out to my garbage my neighbors probably think I'm running a daycare) and everytime I pick up a mess my almost 2 year old has created a new one. Where is my "JOY" from the other day. I'm trying to have a greatful attitude because I truly feel blessed that I get to stay home and raise my children, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be working. Well I have to go and pick up a PB&J sandwich that just got put on top of someones head and will probably have to give someone a bath.... And maybe.... just maybe.... get out of my pajamas.....(Kevin gets home at 5:30 so as long as im dressed by 5:25)

1 comment:

Abby McNair said...

ah Erin ... it is so good to know that I'm not alone ;) Praise the Lord for the days when much is accomplished and praise the Lord for jammie days.:)

It would be fun to get together sometime...