Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finding Joy....

Today Im focusing on finding Joy in all things. I think to often I take the everyday things forgranted....There is nothing better than hearing Grayson yell for me in the morning. "Mom......Hi Mom.....Mom want milk"... Or the sound of the twins talking to each other down in their bathroom as they get ready for school. Discussing what they are wearing and what they are looking forward to each day.... Or when I drop Noah off at school and count the times he looks back at me and waves goodbye as he bravely walks up to his door. (he still blows me kisses too....it melts my heart)... Or how excited I get when I recieve text messages throughout the day from Kevin just to say he loves me or to tell me he is thinking of me....Or the joy in reading Gods word in the afternoon when all is quiet.....All of these things are apart of my everyday life and are joyous to me however I often lose sight of them and other of Gods Blessings because Im to caught up in the hustle of life.....I will not lose sight of what is truly important....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi Erin! I found your blog from Abby McNair's. Will be excited to read and learn from your journey! So glad you are finding joy in the small things! That's a good reminder for all of us!

Love,
Nicole